"Unlock Your Luck, Install VIP Thai Lottery - Your Gateway to Winning Dreams!"
"افتح باب حظك، قم بتثبيت VIP Thai Lottery - بوابتك إلى أحلام الربح!"
Thai Lotto Draw Today Results 01-10-2023
Full Chart Sheet 01 October 2566
Thai Lottery Result Today Live For 01.10.2566 will be published live result today. We are updating Thailand Lottery Result 1st prize, second and other prizes full chart list 1st October 2023, Winners (หวยไทย Lotto 01 October 2566.), After the draw held by the official Government Lottery Results.
ตรวจหวย ตรวจสลากกินแบ่งรัฐบาล 01 ตุลาคม 2566 at 12:00 PM (Sunday) 01, October 2023 (GMT+3) Time in Saudi Arabia.
The current Thai lottery jackpot for the draw on 01-10-2023 is 10 million baht. This means that if someone matches all six numbers in the draw, they will win 10 million baht.
Here are some additional details about the Thai lottery jackpot:
- The jackpot is paid out in full, minus taxes.
- The jackpot can be claimed in cash or in installments.
- If the jackpot is claimed in installments, the winner will receive 20% of the jackpot immediately and the remaining 80% in installments over 30 years.
- If the jackpot is not claimed within one year, it will be forfeited to the government.
If you are lucky enough to win the Thai lottery jackpot, congratulations! You are about to embark on a new chapter in your life.